Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Holiday III

Mom, dad, and my sister went to Cibodas for family reunion. Me and Rika, my friend, just stayed at home. We rented some movies, eat in a mall, watch tv, did some boring things, and I drove to a Church on Sunday morning. On Monday, my mom and my sister had come home.
My uncle and my aunt from Holland with their kids, my cousins came to my house.
Dennis, you look like a drinker. Are you drunk with that Sarsaparilla? haha! Kevin drank a bottle of Sarsaparilla. Great. I knew it had weird taste. Ahaha. I like old things, soo vintage. I think we should go somewhere to have fun some day. See you!

5 comments:

yaya said...

muka keponakannya mirip lo d ran sekilas. keponakan lo kan itu?

raniaarts said...

bukan, cousin. sepupu dol.masa mirip?haha.

Unknown said...

haha the sarsaparilla was weird, but the babi was enak sekali! Rani you should come to bali also its really nice here hehe. say hi to everybody there for me ok

rania said...

hoho. Beter I take you to drink Fanta or coke. :D
Bali? take me!hehe. you read my message for you mom that i said I'll follow you to Bali?
Next time.. hey, tell me your e-mail,ok. hug for Kevin,Gerard too. :)

Unknown said...

hehe yeah i read the text message, i was already happy that you were going to join us hehe.
my email is dennisroelofsen@gmail.com.