Thursday, March 15, 2012

Books!

I don't really understand Chinese calligraphy, even though I've tried to learn it a year in my senior high school. anyway, this book is fun. There are symbols on every word that we learn :)

The Sinden is about a Javanese singer lady struggles with her life.
I think it's a good story.


Even though it's a classic starts, the story is very mature (about how it happens and characters). I love Frances Hodgson Burnett 's.

Book is everything!
How does he look? with a sweater (and put a face like that), he looks smart and genius :)

These books look interesting. I just couldn't stop looking at the people inside it.
The outfit and style..gorgeous :)

2 comments:

ayumelatijewelry said...

lando? jenius? emmmm....hahahaha.. ya deh ran... ya...ya... ;p

rania said...

hahaha itu outfitnya aja lagi.. aslinya kan dia ga sejenius tampangnya..hahhha