Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Phuket(Thai) and Bungong Jeumpa(Aceh)

Food heals my mood before go to shopping. If something let me down and I get bad mood and people say women can get her mood back when they go to shopping..It is wrong for me. I have to eat first. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be delicious and make my eyes bulging. Haahah..

I try Thai food, Phuket. I like the chicken, but too bad I just forget what is that. FYI, it is red. The tom yum, I heard it tastes good.



And..I love Indonesia because of the culture, nature, ethnic fashion, and food :)
Aceh's food had taste like Malaysian-Indian-Indonesian. There's curry, cane, teh tarik, rendang, even cendol (a bit incoherent). The price is not really expensive. Price for students : D


I love this cane: Cane cheese-sweetened condensed milk.
FYI: Terong Belanda Juice is very refreshing!

No comments: