Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lunch at Moro Lejar

Ready to have a lunch!

This is where we will lunch. Moro Lejar have a big place, so do not worry about not getting a place.

While waiting the food, you can enjoy the view, the sound of water, and enjoy to see the fish.

We ordered grilled carp, tumis kangkung, fresh vegetable(lalap), sayur asem, fried tofu, boiled cassava, plain tea, ice Dawet, and lemon ice. I usually always order the coconut ice there, but now I prefer plain tea. After I finished eating, I was very happy to feed the fish there with our leftovers (my mom see me like i'm 7 years old). The funny thing is.. I feed them the fish skin. Fish eat fish ..

I also saw rajungan (crab which lives in the river) and river lobster which is small. I wanted to take it, but my mom forbade me.

And then we went home (my sister, mom, babeh). I am very satisfied and enjoyed this lunch.

1 comment:

rania said...

hehe..but they love it. Are you in Spore huh?