Friday, April 15, 2011

Musics of the month of April - Ruin My Mind

Again & Again - The Bird and the Bee [enjoy the beat and I love the lyrics]

Happiness - Alexis Jordan [the falling in love's beat]

If You Ever Come Back - The Script [The truth is I'm a liar when I say that I'm okay]

Me, Myself, & I - Wisnu [ Indonesian people! you should be proud with this man!]

Turn It Up - Pixie Lott [One day I have to say it, even though I'll lose my mind for a while, but I'll be fine ]

These Streets - Paolo Nutini [Try to listen this song, so calm and untidy life is good]

Talk You Down - The Script [You have to put aside your ego, and you need to see yourself before judging your love]

Ego - Beyonce [it's an ego that amazed me, and it was a wonderful ego. It makes someone looks charismatic]

Hold Me In Your Arms - Pixie Lott [Man should have the initiative to hold their girl]

American Boy - Kenye West ft Estelle [you should listen it ahen you're driving.]

Slow - Rumer [yea..women. sometime they just too tacky to show that they love their man, but they really do.]

Cold War -Janelle Monae [What a unique song! Janelle cry in the video clip. monologue? Idon't know. I just love it]

King Of Anything - Sara Bareilles [Who made you king of anything? So you dare tell me who to be?]

Silly Love Songs - Glee [awesome acapella! nice song.]

No comments: