Friday, September 28, 2012

Job Interview..1

Dear papa, I sent an application for a part-time job in Museum of Affandi as an English Guide.
When I sent the application, I didn't sent my High School's certificate, I took a picture with a cell phone and print it immediately, and today they told me to have an interview for 30minutes and I don't have any idea what should I do in 30 minutes? Speaking in English in 30 minutes??? erghhh..I don't know.
 
I haven't told you paps heheh. You told me to do my thesis only, but I think I have to find something to do to apply my skill. I do this not for the sake of money, but for my self confidence.
I'm afraid you won't let me, if I told you. I was so curious how people have their confidence in something they haven't done before. Well, I have done something like this before as a peer-partner of ACICIS (Australian Consortium for In-Country Indonesian Studies) for Australian Teachers.
Let's see..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

proud of you, Rani. :)

rania said...

Ah pujioo, itu kan baru interview sajo hahaha tapi aku senang udah interview :)