Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I am Afraid of (extremely)Happiness

Well, these days are so sensitive for me, and so does my blog.
People love happiness, they're looking for it. So am I. I always find the positive things inside my unlucky days or experiences. I have a lot of things made me so desperate and down, but I always trying to find my great smile there.

Last night I couldn't sleep and suddenly I  thought about how wonderful is my life. I have lovely parents and sister and patient boyfriend and adorable friends. I wonder if I live without one of them. I am so afraid with my own happiness. I'm afraid of losing them. They really here for me. I'm spoiled, annoying, and sensitive. only those people who accept my weakness. Whatever happened, I couldn't be more grateful than having them in my life.

This is cliche, but if you really think about it, you'll see how wonderful life is.
I don't know. I live with complete facilities and a lot of love, it makes me easier to be so thankful to God. I'm afraid if all of this (people and things) are gone, I would question my gratefulness. I don't want to be like that person. I really want to be a person who really can see that there's good things in something bad.

For me, it's a bit clumsy to say I love you dad-mom-sist.. but I really love them. And I hope if I say love everyday to the other that I love (especially boo), they don't feel so bored and my-lovely-love-things-to-say-every days are hopefully always be special, because it really comes from my heart. And there is always good things in our unlucky experiences.

XOXO,
Rania

2 comments: