Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 People.. I Got Jackpot

Ughh.. I still dizzy when I write this, but I just can't keep sleeping. I always wake up before 9 in the morning even when I slept at 4 last night. Well, I went to my the new year BBQ of boyfriend's family, but Yogyakarta was awfully rain. We were just enjoying our chitchat there and there, even though we're not that close (I'm not their family, just a friend of my boo), but they were so nice to me. And I think I couldn't really feel this 2012 Christmas and 2013 new year. Everything are good, but I didn't really into it.

Anyway, after new year and lots of noises this city made, me and boo went to the center of this city, Malioboro (not Marlboro) I got maag or in English maybe called gastritis. I felt it in my boo's house. hoeekk..I thought I'll faint and throw up at the same time, then I told him to get me out of there before they brought me to the hospital.
I bought and drank gastritis pill, waited for an hour and I drank VODKA. It's not a strong vodka. I often drink it more than a bottle (so far almost 3bottles) and I didn't feel strong effect until last nigh. I only drink a bottle and I got my head spinning and yes I thought I'll throw up in front of my friends (we were with some friends). I told boo that I should go home and he was a bit panicked. He's afraid it was because of my medicine plus alcohol.
In my house, I took a shower and yes I got JACKPOT. I threw up my blue liquor and stuffs. sorry I'm telling you this cute yuck things. Then I went to sleep and woke up at 7 or 8 I'm not sure.

So, Happy new year dude.

No comments: