Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Puffy, My Everlasting Love 2

Puffy is a spoiled naughty dog. He always jumped to our legs, he could put his head under our palms so that we had to stroke his head, he could steal our socks to make us caught him, and he always whined when we eat and he was in the different room watching us giggled and talk while we were enjoyed our meal.

Then we moved to Yogyakarta. I was living in dormitory, then I had to back home in Jakarta to help my family, and we went to Yogyakarta with our car. Puffy were in his kennel on the back seat. The veterinary gave Puffy 3 pills of drug to make him calm on the trip, and we also had important documents or license to have drugs and license to bring a pet in case we had to deal with police. At each stop, gas station, or restaurant, people would came to our car and laugh, because a dog like a doll were barking in our car every time he saw a motorcycle or people near the car. So, we had to covered his kennel with a blanket, so that he would stop barking. You can imagine we had to sit pretty crowded with some stuff, mom-dad-sister were on the middle seat, me and a driver were on the front seat, and we had to listen to Puffy's noise. The drugs were useless..

Then we're home!
We were living in a small home-sweet-home, but Puffy still got his space: run from door to door. We found a clinic for him to get vaccinated.
Months later he got sick. He lost his appetite, he didn't run like he did before, he always slept and I always checked whether he was breathing or not (i'm crying when I write this), then we had to go to a clinic. it's a bit far from our house. Then the vet had to hospitalize him because he was dehydrated, maybe it's because of he lost his appetite. About three days later he recovered, we were happy including my mom. My mom always pitied on Puffy when he just slept and did nothing.
Then he got sick again after months later. I was sad that he rarely barking or jump like he was. When I clapped my hand he just shake his little tail and looked excited. I think he just want us to be happy, it made him okay, because he was really weak..

No comments: