Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Puffy, My Everlasting Love 1

When I was in elementary school grade 5-6, I love reading books about pet, especially dog. I knew all the treatments. Every afternoons, after went home from school, I went to my neighbor's house and played with their dogs. I loveeeeeee them. When the other kids played Nintendo and Play Station, I played with dogs.
One day, I was graduated from my elementary school and studied in a junior high school. My dad phoned me and asked me the sex and the color of a puppy. Brown and male.

Muffin Puffy. It was the name given to him, my poodle. He has curly and fluffy. My dad's friend gave Puffy to me. Puffy has 3 siblings, his mom is grey. His owner didn't bathe him, because the owner was afraid that he might get sick, so he had fleas and thick. The first time he came in a box in my dad's car, he was afraid for the first time far from his siblings and mommy. I was gently took him out of the box and not disgusting with his fleas, and let him sleep in the upstair's family room, near from my bedroom. When I was sleeping, suddenly I heard Puffy whined, he was crying. I came out and sleep on the sofa while he was sit under the sofa and cry. I stroke his dreadlocks fur, and he began to sleep, and I tiptoed to the restroom to wash my hand and began to sleep in my bedroom. I did it several times, because Puffy was not used to live in my home yet. I did it for days.
He was very active and naughty, my friends said he is like me. No matter how naughty he was, I love him, my sister and my dad too. My mom doesn't really like animal, and she won't a pet in our house. I trained him to lay down (Puffy, tidurrr), to shake hand (tangannya mana? or I just over my right hand), to sit (Puffy, duduk..). He bathed  once a week, got a complete vaccine, once a month went to a pet salon to get cut (his fur and nails), we bought vitamin and dog's stuff. It's such a huge expenditure, but my dad did it for me, my sister, and puffy's happiness. My dad was the scariest person for Puffy (for me too), because my dad is strict, but he is very spoiled to my dad (like me tooo, omg). When we held food, he immediately came in fron of us, sit and raised his right hand on our feet, that's the way to ask for food. He always greeted us when we go home, he would bark, jump, and peek  from the window.
The funny thing is, every time there was a thunder, he would walk down under the sofa. He did the same thing if he caught red handed chewy something and I took it, he knew that he was wrong. Oh but you should know, after a year he lived with us, he started to rebel. Every time he was naughty, we'll slap his butt, but this time, if we were mad and show up our palms in the air, he'll show his teeth and growled. Ughhh he's so naughty! but we love him so much :D

No comments: