Monday, September 16, 2013

24 From Friends, Aunties, and Cousins

Mey, me, and Yaya. minus sissy :'(
So happy that I can celebrate my birthday (eventhough we pay our own food, sorry guys). So I took metromini twice from home, and then I took Kopaja 19 and asked the man beside me is it the right bus to Ratu Plaza. He said yes and asked me am I going to hang out or looking for a job. I said, hang out. I was wearing blue stripped tanktop, long brown cardigan, jeans, and converse backpack. Am I look like Dora the Explorer or what?! Then it was almost arrived at Ratu Plaza overpass. The man beside me said I better stop right beside the overpass. I said, yeah sure, that's what I'm going to do. Finally he said, be careful.. Okay in English it means usual, he really care.. But I'm in Jakarta and he is Indonesian (I think his age is the same as mine, or around25-28). So it sounds "Hati-hati ya.." It sounds awkward, I feel like a little girl escaped from my house and played alone. Well, thank you Mr. Who.
I met my friend, Mey/Meilisa and go to Plaza Senayan from behind Ratu Plaza, and finally to Senayan City. We were waiting for Yaya who just arrived from Singapore to Soekarno-Hatta Airport an hour ago. SHe brought us chocolate and gave me a Bioderma Sensibio H2O (such a perfect toner fragance free). I felt a little bit uncomfortable with my childish-so-what outfit, while people there wore formal (maybe because most of them just from their office or something). Well, this is my day, so what. We went straight to Sushi Tei and I got a birthday cake free. The birthday cake was 4little sushi, some salmons, tobiko, and a candle. Plus a birthday song from the chef (He came from the kitchen).
After finish our dinner we went to Starbucks and sat, so that we could have a chitchat a little longer. Mey was too sleepy, because he came right after work, so it's better she went home. Not long after Mey went home, my boo came with a friend and we (Yaya, me, boo, and Teguh) talked randomly about so many things. Finally I was afraid to go home, because I didn't remember the way home, even if I use a cab/taxi. So, I sleepover in Yaya's house in Puri Cinere, and went home tomorrow's night with boo took me home with his fiend's motorcycle.
Well, we met at Citos/ Cilandak Town Square and he just drink cheap wine and a little bit dizzy. Sucks. We ate burgers and went home safely (after I was terrified by the way he drove and also with another transportation. creepy!)

Me and my young cousins.
The next 2 days later, I went to Sushi Tei in Kokas. My Auntie treated us. I got my birthday cake again :3
Far from home doesn't mean I feel lonely :)

No comments: