Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happiness Poetically

I'm not a person who's quite poetic. I just like to write what I want like this. Childishly, emotionally, and usually my saying and writing are not understandable. Maybe my brain has dyslexia.
Most of the time I talk with myself in my very tiny heart. I argue and discuss things with my mind.
"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

I feel that lyric now, but I'm not stuck, this is the way I chose. I'm not waiting, this is my path. God is not late, He already poured me happiness. Maybe they have to change their life to feel happy.
I hope happiness is as easy as licking Vanilla ice cream. Happiness is looking for something good in every path you chose. So, it's not like I don't like adventure (I'm not an adventurer), I am a thinker.

I still automatically compare myself to somebody else's life which is quite depressing. Complicated is when you judge someone's life is perfect or not, but actually you're not in their shoes. Or. Thinking that your life is the most perfect or miserable life, while you don't see somebody else's life deeply. So, I just be grateful for who I am.

It doesn't mean life is easy for me and I did nothing to get something. I just try to be calmer than my parents. Ya, maybe I'm a little bit too slow than you, but I have my own dream. I'm proud of you that you can make yours comes true. Mine still in a process.

My happiness is not as poetic as yours, but it's not that simple either. Well, we struggle for the same thing. but in different way, time, and place. When you read this, make sure that you and I are happy in different place, time, and way.

No comments: